Kashmir Saffron has its roots from Iran which is known for the largest production of Saffron. As compared to Iranian Saffron, Kashmir Saffron has more aroma and the components of Kashmir saffron i.e. crocin and safranal showed role in the suppression of inflammatory pain responses and decreased the number of neutrophils and also possess strong activity against bacteria and fungi. Safranal has a protective effect against nephrotoxicity and is cardio-protective.
Kashmir Mongra Saffron
This portion of the Crocus Sativus flower is the deep crimson-red coloured stigmas which are enriched with the essential nutrients that gives you all the health benefits. Mongra is the purest and the most expensive form of Kashmiri Saffron.
₹300.00 – ₹1,400.00
Verify your pincode for correct delivery details
5 Grams, 1 Gram, 2 Grams
- Saffron contains an impressive variety of plant compounds that act as antioxidants which include crocin, crocetin, safranal, and kaempferol that protects your cells against free radicals and oxidative stress.
- May Improve Mood and Treat Depressive Symptoms.
- May Have Cancer-Fighting Properties.
- May Reduce PMS Symptoms.
- May Act as an Aphrodisiac.
- May Reduce Appetite and Aid Weight Loss.
- Easy to Add to Your Diet.