The Kashmiri Chilli is smaller, rounder and less pungent, but lends a very bright red color to the food. They are bred for their high color retention since they redden anything capable of absorbing color. The Kashmiri Chilli powder is a blend of medium quality red pepper mostly used for tandoori dishes.
- It is rich in Vitamin C that helps in building up immunity. Vitamin C is also very useful for skin & health of blood vessels.
- Kashmiri Chilli powder is a good source of antioxidants that are vital for controlling free radicals and converting them without turning into free radicals themselves. Regular use of this spice keeps body’s requirements of anti-oxidants fulfilled and help in keeping health protected.
- A rich source of iron, potassium, copper, manganese, and magnesium, Kashmiri Chilli is a wonder spice in every way. Iron is vital for improving number of red blood cells, while it also improves oxygen carrying capacity of cells. Other minerals improve cells’ metabolism, keep heart and arteries fit and develop bone health.
- Presence of iron and copper in Kashmiri red chilli is essential in generating new blood cells
- Issues of indigestion can be easily solved with regular use of Kashmiri red chilli. Not only it aids indigestion but also controls intestinal gas problems
- Kashmiri Chilli powder is rich source of B complex group of vitamins like Niacin, Riboflavin and Thiamine. Vitamin B complex group is essential for energy production and is extremely beneficial for nervous system. These are digestive aids and help in improving memory and focus by neutralizing harmful homocyestine which is dangerous for brain health.
- Its ability to supplement vitamin A and flavonoids is also great for great for hair, skin, and nail health.
- Kashmiri red chilli is an amazing detoxifier which helps in clearing up waste products from our body
- Aids in curing cold, nasal congestion and assists in better respiration