Walnuts with thin shells are commonly known as Kagzi Walnuts/ Badaam. Then shelled Walnuts are naturally preserved by mother nature through the outer shell. The thinness of the outer shell is such that it is breakable by hand. Kashmir Kagzi Walnuts are a premium produce from the vast orchards of Kashmir. These crunchy Walnuts are the absolute delight and maintains the healthiness of brain.
- Walnuts may help reduce not only the risk of prostate cancer, but breast cancer as well.
- Walnuts contain the amino acid l-arginine, which offers several vascular benefits to people suffering from heart disease.
- Walnuts also contain the plant-based omega-3 fat alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is anti-inflammatory and prevent the formation of pathological blood clots.
- Walnuts helps in maintaining the cholesterol levels. Healthful amounts walnuts to your diet can help you to maintain your ideal weight over time.
- Walnuts also helps to improve reproductive health in men.
- Walnuts contain a number of neuro-protective compounds, including vitamin E, folate, melatonin, omega-3 fats, and antioxidants which maintains the brain health.
- The beneficial dietary fat in walnuts helps to improve metabolic parameters in people with diabetes.