Walnuts are usually consumed raw as a snack or dessert, on their own or combined with other foodstuffs. It is used as an ingredient in many dishes, sauces and ice creams. In the markets they sell whole walnuts, cut up or ground with a flour texture. Apart from being one of the most appreciated dry fruits thanks to its pleasant taste, it is also one of the richest in oil content, reason why they are used to obtain this substance. The walnut oil has a sweet and pleasant taste.
Kashmir Snow White Walnut Kernels
Snow White Walnut Kernels without Shells are premium quality walnuts handpicked from the valleys of Kashmir. The walnuts are grown organically in the soothing environment of Kashmir to retain the freshness for days. The Kashmiri Akhrot can be eaten as snacks or you can just chop them to use as sprinklers in salads, vegetable dishes, desserts, ice-cream and many more.
₹380 – ₹1,500
Verify your pincode for correct delivery details
250 Grams, 500 Grams, 1Kg
- Walnuts may help reduce not only the risk of prostate cancer, but breast cancer as well.
- Walnuts contain the amino acid l-arginine, which offers several vascular benefits to people suffering from heart disease.
- Walnuts also contain the plant-based omega-3 fat alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is anti-inflammatory and prevent the formation of pathological blood clots.
- Walnuts helps in maintaining the cholesterol levels. Healthful amounts walnuts to your diet can help you to maintain your ideal weight over time.
- Walnuts also helps to improve reproductive health in men.
- Walnuts contain a number of neuro-protective compounds, including vitamin E, folate, melatonin, omega-3 fats, and antioxidants which maintains the brain health.
- The beneficial dietary fat in walnuts helps to improve metabolic parameters in people with diabetes. “